[How to eat dried shrimp]_How to make_How to make
After a lot of practical research, it is proved that the protein content in shrimp is very high, and about 20 grams of protein are contained in 100 grams of shrimp.
In addition to the protein content of meat, there are a few other nutrients, so shrimp is a very good food for the human body.
Shrimp is a kind of aquatic product, so it is very difficult to preserve. The shrimp in coastal areas are made into dried shrimp for sale.
What should I eat if I buy dried shrimp home?
[Fried dried shrimp with cashew and parsley]Ingredients: dried shrimp, 200 grams of celery, appropriate amount of cashew nut, spring onion juice, ginger juice, appropriate amount of salt, chicken essence, sugar, small amount of cooking wine, proper amount of egg white, starch content.
Practices: 1. Dry clean shrimp and put it in a bowl, add salt, chicken essence, cooking wine, put in the egg white, scratch well, add starch, and scratch well.
Put in salad oil and mix well, put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes; 2. Heat the oil in the pot. When the heat is 30%, add dried shrimp and stir-fry until the color changes immediately. 3. Cook again.At this time, add celery cut into small pieces, quickly stir fry and change color, add sugar, chicken essence, green onion ginger, stir fry; 4, add dried shrimp and stir well quickly; add cashew nuts before serving.
[Shrimp and dried egg wonton]Ingredients: fresh shrimp, chives, eggs, salt, warm water, chicken powder, sesame oil.
Practices: 1. Dry clean the shrimps; break up the eggs, add a small amount of salt and chicken powder to season, the salt must be less, and the egg itself contains a small amount of salt.
2, then prepare a cup of warm water (about 30 degrees), or chicken soup, add warm water to the egg liquid, the ratio of water to eggs is about 2 to 1.
Then lightly spread the foam in one direction.
3. Add the seasoning and warm water to the egg mixture, and then filter it with a small strainer to remove the tendons.
4. Before steaming, apply a thin layer of sesame oil on the inner wall of the container, so that the bowl of egg custard will not be full of eggs and will not be easy to clean.
5. Finally, put the dried shrimp on the egg mixture and steam it for about 4 minutes.
Is the nutritional value of dried shrimp?
1. Dried shrimp is a kind of food with very rich protein and high nutritional value. Among them, vitamin A, carotene and inorganic salts are relatively high in content, while small amounts are not only low, but also mostly unsaturated fatty acids, which have atherosclerosis andThe role of coronary heart disease.
2. Dried shrimp is rich in magnesium. Magnesium has an important regulating effect on heart activity and can well protect the cardiovascular system. It can reduce the cholesterol content in the blood, prevent arteriosclerosis, and also expand the coronary arteries.Prevent hypertension and myocardial infarction.
3. The mechanism of the dried shrimp’s milk-feeding effect, and it can be used for phosphorus and calcium, especially for children and pregnant women.
4. Astaxanthin in dried shrimp helps to eliminate the “jet lag” caused by jet lag.
5, dried shrimp has a sedative effect, commonly used to treat neurasthenia, autonomic dysfunction.
6, the elderly often eat dried shrimp, can prevent osteoporosis caused by calcium deficiency; putting dried shrimp in the meals of the elderly is good for improving appetite and improving physical fitness.
7, dried shrimp is rich in nutrition, containing protein several times to dozens of times of fish, eggs, milk; and its meat is soft, easy to digest, and is a good food for those who are weak and need to nurse after illness.